Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With this set up.
I just finished a 2,1/2" lift(that is 2,1/2"" actual lift height) and plan on getting the KM-2 in this size; LT305/70R17, they are 33.9"(is that considered a 34" tire). I am also getting 1.5" wheel spacers with stock Moab wheels. I am running 3.73 gears with a standard trans. I live in the Catskills of NY, no Rocky mtn's by any standard but it does have some good grades.

·
Super Moderator
22,471 Posts
yes all the way around.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Sounds like a solid plan. Now you can quit spending every waking hour studying lift kits, back spacing, wheel size, tire size, shocks, disconnects, swaybars and track bars. What will you do with all your free time?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a solid plan. Now you can quit spending every waking hour studying lift kits, back spacing, wheel size, tire size, shocks, disconnects, swaybars and track bars. What will you do with all your free time?
Lol, you got that right, almost exhausting how much time and energy we put into the planning of our rigs.
Thanks for the confirmation guy's, going to pull the trigger real soon and call it good. Thanks all for the help along the way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts