Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys well I wanna know if the stock JK flares will fit on a TJ. I saw some on Craigslist for cheap and I don't mind the look. The PO trimmed mine so whenever I go through water mud rocks or dirt it flys everywhere. I don't want to she'll out 500 for new ones either lol! Thanks in advance guys!!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Keep looking. The front ones aren't flares on a JK, they're the entire fender. You might be able to mod the rear ones to fit, but I don't know for sure. Keep checking CL. I see them on there routinely for 100 bucks or so.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep looking. The front ones aren't flares on a JK, they're the entire fender. You might be able to mod the rear ones to fit, but I don't know for sure. Keep checking CL. I see them on there routinely for 100 bucks or so.
Ah alright! I forgot that minor detail lol!! I have yet to finding some TJ parts are rare here in West Texas!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
You can always cut the fronts down a bit and fabricate brackets to mount them.

·
Registered
441 Posts
unless they are free .. I doubt it would be worth the effort ... just keep looking

·
Registered
340 Posts
ebay and the for sale thread here should have stock tj flairs.

·
zombie & ninja slayer
2,276 Posts
They fit with a little work. There is a yellow tj on here or pirate that had them and looks good

sent via smoke signal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts