Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Been looking for d-ring mount alternatives for my soon-to-be-installed MOPAR Offroad bumper (this week!) and came across Rugged Ridge's: http://www.amazon.com/Rugged-Ridge-11540-20-Textured-Bumper/dp/B006QQVR8Q/ref=au_as_r?ie=UTF8&Make=Jeep|42&Model=Wrangler|356&Year=2010|2010&carId=001&n=15684181&newCar=1&s=automotive&vehicleType=automotive

Anyone know if these will fit the stock tow hook mount locations? I know the EVO ones will work, but I think I like the look (and price) of these better.

Thanks!

S

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Is that the bumper made by AEV that Mopar puts on their special edition jeeps. If so, if it is the same bumper as the "Mopar heavy duty bumper" than it already has d-ring mounts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you bought the RR mounts make sure to keep an eye on the cross bolt. Lost both of my d-rings because the bolts were too short to tighten the nuts more than a few turns. You may want to store them away until needed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
They will fit but you will have to cut the crush cans off the front of the mopar bumper. Also, they leave 4 small exposed holes where the plastic crush can covers attach to the bumper.

-Deke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts