Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
I ran 31 a/t's for a while on stock suspension, it rubbed a little but my suspension was sagging a lot. If you're talking about the rims themselves, yes they will fit haha

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Yes they will fit...as mentioned, might have a tiny bit of rubbing but not bad or possibly no at all.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool. Forgot to mention I have a 98 2.5 se. No lift. All stock. Just looking for a nice little upgrade. Don't want to mess with a lift or anything.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I run 31 stock they rub at full turn with stock steel wheels but with offset aluminum wheels no rub.

As for the bolt pattern I would double check it cause I may be wrong(not a big jk guy) but they look like they came off a jk. And I think that it may have a different bolt pattern. Please correct me if I'm wrong. The main thing is just double check it with a tape.

If they were on the jeep in the background you should be fine cause its a 2000 which would be the same as yours

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, he said its off a 2001 tj so they should have the right bolt pattern right? Good call on taking a tape tho.

·
Registered
848 Posts
My suggestion is to just throw a 1in body lift under it. It'll eliminate the rubbing (if you have any) and make your jeep look a little more aggressive

·
Registered
358 Posts
My suggestion is to just throw a 1in body lift under it. It'll eliminate the rubbing (if you have any) and make your jeep look a little more aggressive
That would look sweet.
I know mine rubbed on the thingy that keeps the axle into position:p Do you think a body lift would of fixed it. Cause if it would I'll kick myself in the a $$ for getting offset rims instead. Would of preferred a little lift lol

·
Registered
941 Posts
you have to forgive I just haven't seen that style on a tj. If it came off a 01 they will for sure
Those are the original 16" MOAB wheels - stock wheels on a TJ Rubicon.

·
Registered
848 Posts
That would look sweet. I know mine rubbed on the thingy that keeps the axle into position:p Do you think a body lift would of fixed it. Cause if it would I'll kick myself in the a $$ for getting offset rims instead. Would of preferred a little lift lol
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then yeah I think it would have. BUT aftermarket rims are on everyone's list of upgrades, so I wouldn't kick yourself for it

·
Registered
358 Posts
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then yeah I think it would have. BUT aftermarket rims are on everyone's list of upgrades, so I wouldn't kick yourself for it
I guess I'm just super cheap I actually liked my stock steel wheels. I kinda weird when it comes to that stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts