Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am going to take the stock CD player out and replace it with an aftermarket one, I need to get a Chrysler dash radio mount kit but I cant find one for a 2004 jeep wrangler. Does anyone know if a 2001 dash radio mount would work on my 2004. Probably a dumb question but I cant find one for a 2004 for the life of me. I saw the write up on installing the aftermarket radio but he didnt say what mount he bought. Thanks

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
I just went to Best Buy and got the kit from them to install my new stereo. They have both the rounded and the squares. Just tell them what year you have. :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont have a bestbuy near me or I would have looked there aswell. I am going to look at Advanced Auto today and see if they have one.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Go to jc Whitney they should have what you need but be careful when you replace the radio the factory radio has less depth then after markets so it might stick out a little from the hole

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Also, any car stereo shop should be able to sell you the kit.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I looked at walmart, The highest year they have for a TJ is 2001. I think it comes with 3 diffrent style plates but im not sure if they fit the 2004 jeep I have.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Best Buy or any car audio place will have them for sure....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts