Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i am wanting some new tires and wheels but im not very good with all of the sizing.. I want to set some bold pattern of 5x4.5 and a size of 15x8 with 3.5 backspacing (links at the bottom) I also want to get some 32x11.50x15. I tried to find some cheap tires and this is the best i could find:
NANKANG Tire N889 MUDSTAR 32X11.50R15LT Let me know if you have this same tire...Anyone know how many miles this tire can get? thanks

Rims:
174-5865B - iON Alloy (Style 174) 1-Piece Black Simulated Beadlock Alloy Wheel with 5x4.5 Bolt Pattern - Quadratec

NANKANG Tire N889 MUDSTAR 32X11.50R15LT 113Q C/6 ROWL
:dance::punk:

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
what are you gonna be doing??? If you're going to have a DD as well as a weekend offroader (such as mine) then i'd strongly recommend goin with a nice AT tire...i'd skip lookin for "cheap" tires because you'll be gettin new ones soon after buyin.

I run a 32x11.5x15 Falken Rocky Mountain and when they're spent i'm going to run a 33x12.5x15 Falken Rocky Mountain.

They do great offroad and are great on road...they're also surprisingly quiet

here:

Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I would shy away from the "cheapest chinese" tires you can find, nothing like having a blow out on the road because of cheap tires. take a look at Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels and Home - Discount Tire Direct you can get some really good deals from them, when you buy tires and wheels together you'll get better prices that include warranties, mounting and balancing too. then just jack up your jeep and swap out your wheels and tires for free.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Plus you'll save on shipping when you buy wheels and tires together too. you'll find out if you buy everything from separate places, then get qotes from local shops to install your new tires on new wheels, then balance fees and charge you $$ to dispose of your old tires, you"ll see it will be cheaper to go with Tirerack and the like, and have better quality too.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I went with Tirerack, I got 15x8 Dick Cepek DC2 wheels, and Goodyear Duratracs 33x12.50x15 tires mounted, balanced, with waranty on tires and wheels, including lug nuts, axel caps & shipping fees for $1326.00 they were shipped to my house, and after I installed my BBL when went to put the wheels on, I put the new wheels and tires on, then I had an alignment done, by the local Goodyear shop.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts

here are my ions on 33x12.5. i havnt had any problems with them just keep them clean to stop corrosion

1 - 8 of 8 Posts