Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw these on craiglist

Guy is asking $150, maybe can talk him down but I like them a lot better then my stock silver steel wheels. Said they are in good condition and they came off a cherokee? Said they are 15x10 and have 4" of backspacing but I dont know how accurate that is, if that is right will that fit on a 05 sport with a 2" lift and 31x10.50r15 tires? Please I dont want to hear a single comment on if you dont like the chrome/polished or whatever they are thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Saw these on craiglist

Guy is asking $150, maybe can talk him down but I like them a lot better then my stock silver steel wheels. Said they are in good condition and they came off a cherokee? Said they are 15x10 and have 4" of backspacing but I dont know how accurate that is, if that is right will that fit on a 05 sport with a 2" lift and 31x10.50r15 tires? Please I dont want to hear a single comment on if you dont like the chrome/polished or whatever they are thanks.
15x10 is too wide for 10.50 tires.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm not sure how well a 31/10.50 tire will fit on a 15x10 rim.

·
Banned
1,006 Posts
Agree on the above. You want 15x8. Also need 5 on 4.5". Not sure if Cherokees had that or not.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright well I currently have the stock steel wheels

Would these be a nice upgrade? Might paint them black but not sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts