Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of the accessory bag and part number?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Is the trail bag standard w a willys package. My brother just got a willys and we thought the bag would be included.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Is the trail bag standard w a willys package. My brother just got a willys and we thought the bag would be included.
Yes it's part of the package, see PDF I attached above. Every single Willys and Rubicon X model includes the kit.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Yes it is! Call Jeep / Chrysler. My dealership lied and said they didn't ship. Funny, one call later and it was in my hands I'm a week. I'm convinced someone was either selling or using to sweeten deals or both!

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes - trail kit.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yes they are. Go in and ask for one now! I happened to be walking thru the showroom waiting for some work to be done on my dads GC and heard a salesman say that they didn't come with the X or Willys. I called him on is lie right I front of the customer because I was informed by this forum. I hate when people blatantly lie to other people, I guess that day it just plucked a nerve. I probably shouldn't have said anything but the people buying the wrangler later came and found me and asked how I knew and thanked me for the help. I ended up helping scare the salesman into giving them a nice discount on their wrangler because they stated that he already had lied once and they didn't know if they could trust him.

Ok sorry rant over I just hate when people take advantage of people who aren't knowledgeable on the subject. Moral of the story ask for one now lol.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
OP, the part number is 82213901. It comes in a standard cardboard box that is... cardboard colored and has that number stamped on the outside. It ships to the parts department. If they can't find one in their parts department, they can order you one. Right now they are backordered about 10 days. I confirmed that with Jeep last week, figuring my salesman was... ummm... mistaken. But that was correct. Ironically, mine either showed up the next day or they found one in their parts dept and gave it to me.

If you search on eBay for "Jeep 82213901" you'll see a bunch of them for sale that the customer didn't pick up. They go for about 150. Jeep charges 199 for it.

·
Registered
10,334 Posts
Every single Willys and Rubicon X model includes the kit.
True for the Willys. Not true for the Rubicon X. Only Rubicon X's built after the availability of the kit (roughly mid November 2013) get one.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
True for the Willys. Not true for the Rubicon X. Only Rubicon X's built after the availability of the kit (roughly mid November 2013) get one.
Well I don't think we're getting many people purchasing a Rubicon X from October of 2013 right now :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
I picked up my Rubi x about 4 weeks ago. Nothing was said about the kit but I asked salesman and he said the kit was on backorder and would be in in a couple weeks. It ships to parts department with your VIN on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts