Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to place my order for a 15 Baja Yellow Willys Wheeler and I am so excited to get this beast into my garage. I have two questions, if they could get answered that would be awesome! Thanks in advance for any help.

1. Its my understanding that the Willys Wheeler comes standard with the connectivity package- so why is there still a 495 connectivity group option on the jeep build page?

2. I am getting the Alpine upgrade, but I want to keep the standard 130 head unit. Does the stock unit support Bluetooth audio streaming? this is a must for me!

Thanks

·
Registered
805 Posts
I am about to place my order for a 15 Baja Yellow Willys Wheeler and I am so excited to get this beast into my garage. I have two questions, if they could get answered that would be awesome! Thanks in advance for any help. 1. Its my understanding that the Willys Wheeler comes standard with the connectivity package- so why is there still a 495 connectivity group option on the jeep build page? 2. I am getting the Alpine upgrade, but I want to keep the standard 130 head unit. Does the stock unit support Bluetooth audio streaming? this is a must for me! Thanks
Comes with connectivity, yes. Jeep website is stupid
130 supports Bluetooth (I own one)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts