Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a day run this Sat up to Wilson Creek area/Pisgah NF/Linville Gorge area? I know Brown Mt is closed but was thinking about ridin up to WC/Mortimer area or maybe old NC105 or maybe Richland Rd? Need some fresh air, LOL!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I was looking Google earth and there appears to be a jeep trail in the Wilson Creek Area that connects Old house Gap rd and Edgemont rd, right below Gragg, NC. Anyone want to go exploring on Monday? the 13th?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Igrok, you're in triad area, High point, right? We chatted over in jeep forum in December for a trip to Uwharrie, I think you missed that one. Anyways I'm in W/S so we can definitely hook up....Im usually free most weekends...theres a trip to Shoe Creek, VA next weekend if your interested, bout 3 hrs north of triad, I'm headin up there and camping...

check out:

JK-Forum.com - The Ultimate Jeep JK Wrangler Bulletin Board

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Igrok, you're in Statesville, right? We chatted over in jeep forum in December for a trip to Uwharrie, I think you missed that one. Anyways I'm in W/S so we can definitely hook up....Im usually free most weekends...theres a trip to Shoe Creek, VA next weekend if your interested, bout 3 hrs north of triad, I'm headin up there and camping...

check out:

JK-Forum.com - The Ultimate Jeep JK Wrangler Bulletin Board
Check that, Statesville, right?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yep, Statesville! Shoe Creek? Hmmm, I'm off next weekend - sounds very doable. I'll get back and let you know in a day or so.

I am heading over to see my brother in TN this weekend and taking a break from the highway driving by hitting Hurricane Creek on the way over.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, Statesville! Shoe Creek? Hmmm, I'm off next weekend - sounds very doable. I'll get back and let you know in a day or so.

I am heading over to see my brother in TN this weekend and taking a break from the highway driving by hitting Hurricane Creek on the way over.
Cool... just follow the thread above over in the JK forum...post up in the thread if you decide to join us, should be fun, hope the weather holds up for camping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts