Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
If your a smoker then go with the top one, personally I would go with the top one anyway.

EDIT: Now that I look at it, it really shouldent matter either one would be fine.

~Lev

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I love mine - can keep the window cracked an inch or two while parked and no one can see it.....no rain ever gets in, while parked or driving. Thats' why I got them, to keep the rain from dripping in off the top.
View attachment 2215

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
They are a mandatory any way you look at it for a daily driver. It really helps to keep the rain out.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Both are good but I have and like the full length ones better.

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
gawd I hate those things. MY sisters ZJ has them and they did nothing but get caught by trees and rocks. ANd why do you need your windows down in the rain if you have A/C? :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A/c HAHAHAHA only use the A/C when all hell is BLAZING and humid as hell, LONG trips, and if i need the defroster, nice to have some fresh air! thanks for your comments everyone KG4KPG do you have a pic of your jeep with them installed?

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Here you go.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
the summer weather in new york is kinda like the winter out here:D well it does get down to the 70's in the winter here now that's cold:flipoff:
at night it can get colder maybe 40

when the average temp is 115 in the summer you really appreciate the ac

whats this rain I keep hearing about:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts