Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the call from the dealership where I ordered my 2015 Hydro Blue 2 door soft top with half doors that the jeep is going to paint. The dealership has the jeep on their web site showing the window sticker for it. The sticker shows the jeep has full steel doors with roll up windows. If the window sticker shows full steel doors, will it have full doors. The salesmen I have been dealing with is on vacation this week and no way to check on this for me. I wanted the half doors on this jeep and repeated myself many times about wanting the half doors.

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is something you will need to speak to dealer about. Are you getting everything on window sticker plus the half doors in whatever you negotiated? Normally, if it is on the window sticker, you are buying those parts. What else has been agreed to is something only you and the dealer will know.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Full steel doors with roll up windows would be listed as "standard" equipment. Half doors with manual locks would be listed as a zero cost "option" on the window sticker if you have them.

·
Registered
267 Posts
As per IA Rubicon please check under options. Also since you can see your window sticker, you also know your VIN, so you should be able to download your build sheet (which also lists the Standard equipment first). Here a link to get the Equipment Listing - click on Equipment Listing in the left sidebar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts