Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a Nice Protective bag to put my 3 soft top windows in. The 2 side windows wont roll up.there is a hard piece.2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4dr.soft top. Thanks Guys !!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,965 Posts
Anyone know where I can get a Nice Protective bag to put my 3 soft top windows in. The 2 side windows wont roll up.there is a hard piece.2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4dr.soft top. Thanks Guys !!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I have the Clover patch window roll. The side windows do roll up. They roll front to back or vice versa, NOT top to bottom.

http://cloverpatch.info

Most of the time, I just take them out and throw them in the house. I have to button ot up every night because my neighbors leave their cats out. And I don't need them in the Jeep.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have the Jeep Tops USA roll. As mentioned before the stock side windows do roll. (Do you have the new Bestop?)
Anyways... the roll is ok. I love the concept. But the vinyl doesn't protect as well as my fleece blankets did.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the Clover patch window roll. The side windows do roll up. They roll front to back or vice versa, NOT top to bottom.

http://cloverpatch.info

Most of the time, I just take them out and throw them in the house. I have to button ot up every night because my neighbors leave their cats out. And I don't need them in the Jeep.
Thanks !!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the Jeep Tops USA roll. As mentioned before the stock side windows do roll. (Do you have the new Bestop?)
Anyways... the roll is ok. I love the concept. But the vinyl doesn't protect as well as my fleece blankets did.
Thank you

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've got the clover patch. The instructions call for it to mount to the back pillars, but it fits nicely under the rear seats with all three windows in there. Recommended!

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have a new Willys with the Premium Soft Top on order, I would like a storage bag that does not roll, I want to store my windows flat. I really don't like rolling them up, I guess it's just a thing with me. A big zippered bag I could slide them into would work for me, so I'm shopping the internet for something that might work.

trainman

1 - 10 of 10 Posts