Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a hard top from a 2015 JKUR that was damaged in a fall from my ceiling mounted hoist. Side windows are tinted and in perfect shape as are the rear lift glass/defroster/wiper motor and arm. I have not pulled the windows out of the top yet as I have it listed as a complete (damaged) top on Craigslist. If any one here needs glass , please let me know and we can work something out:

Left or right glass: $100.00 each, take them both $150.00
Rear glass with wiper motor and lift hardware: $225.00

Take it all $300.00, and you can have the top too! It is probably a pretty doable repair, but I have replaced it and just want to move on. Every time I look at it in my garage I am reminded what a dumba$$ I was to drop it! :lmao: Shoot me a pm and we can discuss shipping/pickup etc. Please keep in mind I really want it all gone so local deals or deals for everything will take priority.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
305 Posts
Here is the thread that details what happened.

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/h...ure-or-man-what-a-crappy-weekend-2047601.html

It is really not in awful shape, but I have replaced it and just want to get it out of the garage. If it doesn't sell whole, I will eventually just pull the glass and seals and scrap the fiberglass.

Are you looking for a project? I am a motivated seller! And you are somewhat local to me!

'Puckfan
Really just a Curious George wanting to know the story. Still need to put the headliner kit I bought from you in my hardtop!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like this is sold!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts