Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
it goes right on the interior side of the window. I will try to go out and get a picture of mine.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
this worked for me. I don't really see why you couldn't put it on top not really sure I would have to go out and look at it again. the only thing about this is driving through the rain (or through a big puddle at high speeds :D ) water leaks on the dash. so I would wait and see what other opinions you get on this. (maybe they will prove me wrong and I will have to re-mount) but it seems to be at home where it is at due to the fact that the brackets are cut for the specific hinges and cutouts on the frame.:D

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
no problem, glad I could help. one thing I did notice was in the center of the channel above the rearview mirror there is a space left open after you get done installing it (or at least in mine it came in a few different sections). I just threw a bead of sicillicon into it and it helped significantly with big water leaks out of that spot. the rest of the time after it dried when water got up there I found a small incline and parked one side of the TJ on it so that water ran to one side or the other.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.