Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know how strictly they enforce the "no stickers or decals on your windshield" rule? I want to put a small decal on the top middle of my windshield (where the rear view mirror is). I know that nj says you can't have anything, but the decal is the same size as the rear view mirror, and I flip my mirror upside down for better visibility. You would barely be able to see it from the inside, I just don't know how that would go over with a friendly officer of the law.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I have a decal on the top like that one, but not as long and centered. Been there for a few years, never heard a thing and Ive been stopped.

After Jeep Jam I left the even reg stickers above my inspection sticker. Heard nothing about them either.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
There is a visible mark on most windshields, forget what the call it. Usually small and one or both sides. No banner or tint visors allowed lower then that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Most windshields have a small "asi" line usually on passenger side about 2 inches down from top of windshield. Any stickers above that are okay. Anything below could get you a ticket. Depends on how strict the cop is or how the sticker or tint is below the line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts