Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I run a Bestop safari top and it requires a header. I would assume all those tops require a header as I dont see how they would attach otherwise. I believe most have an option of a removable header or a drill-in header. I have the drill-in and can leave the header on even with the hardtop on. Only thing is I had to notch the header channel so the hard top clamps could hook up.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I kinda wish I'd have gotten a drill in header. One less step when changing tops, and I tend to switch a lot.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Haha, not spending any more bucks on that, I'll have to put up with it. Just wanted the op to think about that. Now if someone wanted to trade.... :-D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not sure if you've looked at Spider Web Shade yet, but I just got and installed the SW1-TJ and really like it. Provides great shade, so far doesn't flop much and can stay on with hardtop or softtop if I wish. Took about 5 min to put on with the ball bungees. No header or drilling, $84 to my door.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Not sure if you've looked at Spider Web Shade yet, but I just got and installed the SW1-TJ and really like it. Provides great shade, so far doesn't flop much and can stay on with hardtop or softtop if I wish. Took about 5 min to put on with the ball bungees. No header or drilling, $84 to my door.
Post pics so we can see it, please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts