Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today I was driving and a big bug splattered on my windshield and when I went to use the washer, it came out in a big stream and now the spray. I looked at the nozzle and i could see a space where the nozzle sat but it is gone!

any idea where I can get a replacement?

this something happens or did some one rip me off?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
so today I was driving and a big bug splattered on my windshield and when I went to use the washer, it came out in a big stream and now the spray. I looked at the nozzle and i could see a space where the nozzle sat but it is gone!

any idea where I can get a replacement?

this something happens or did some one rip me off?
I had the exact same issue, only noticed it a few days ago. I just assumed it popped out some how.

I need the answer to where to get a replacement too...

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
after I posted this, I checked with my jeep group as well and was sent to amazon. they had one for $ 13.61 with free 2 day shipping so I ordered it.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:iamhappy:
The whole piece (nozzle plus housing) i assume? I was really hoping for like 4 bucks! Thanks, i appreciate the info.
The nozzle and housing looks to be a single part with the nozzle pressed into the housing. It pops in and out very easy and you just slip the hose on the housing.
Quadratec has them for like $7 but my quadratec budget is spent for a long time. I figured by the time I paid the $7 and shipping it would be close to $13 anyway so I just ordered it. I would have preferred to order from quidratec but this small order isn't worth bothering Rick with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts