Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I put on a new pair of windshield wipers and they keep contact with the windshield but at bottom going up to the mid windshield the stutter across making noise that is just irritating. Anyway to fix it without waiting for the wipers to wear?

·
Brewing, Skiing & Jeeps..
549 Posts
Is the Jeep somehow covered from the rain so that the water is not actually on the windsheild? Say in a garage...:flipoff: Sorry...Got caught up in it.

I have the same problem. I wait for the windhshield to get quite a bit of water on it before I turn them on. Actually I thought that it was caused by me putting rainex on the windshield, but it is interesting to hear that you have the same problem.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Wiper snuggies! I'm surprised someone else knew about them. I got mine at NAPA and the guy who had worked there for 20 years had never known they had em. Mine came with a good layer of dust on the packaging haha

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
What I did was take the spring in the wiper arm and cut off five or six coils and bent the last one into a hook and solved the problem

·
Brewing, Skiing & Jeeps..
549 Posts
What I did was take the spring in the wiper arm and cut off five or six coils and bent the last one into a hook and solved the problem
That's a great idea...I think that I'm going to do that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts