Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just switched out my windshield wiper motor cause I though it was inop, when I folded the windshield down I noticed that it might have been ok and that the linkages just popped off of the motor, longer story short, all the little plastic retainers are rotted, does anybody know where I can buy new ones?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just ordered the 11 inch arm for the motor instead... it sucks that I had to pay $50 when I wasnt completely necessary, oh well I hope it doesnt break again.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I don't think you can find those plastic pieces. Mine were broken also, so i just went on ebay and bought new(used) linkages and used them. Sucks having an older vehicle sometimes.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
I looked for days when I had mine apart and didn't find anything. Got lucky a part out on CL so I jumped that day and bough the whole assy cheap and have been happy ever since but sooner or later there will be more of a demand. What does the TJ use they have wipers in the same place even though they don't stay up like ours???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts