Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, had my first snow and had to drive in it when I came to the realization the factory windshield wipers sucked big time. Had a little knowledge by the way they worked in rain but they were useless in slushy snow.

So I figured I go out and get some new ones before going home. Seems the Jeep must be the only vehicle that uses a 15" blade. Not one of the local auto stores had premium 15" wipers. Went with 16" and they seem to work fine but for what a Jeep cost it looks like they could put on a decent wiper

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
I'm using 16" as well. There are a large selection at that size. Tried Bosch, they sucked. They lasted only a couple of months and were streaking big time. I have RainX right now and they, so far have been good. I think the Bosch were silicone blades and the RainX seems to be made of rubber. They are at least still wiping without streaking. They have been on for about two months.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Advanced Auto talked me into Trico Neoform. So far they did well in the snow. Time will tell how they hold up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts