Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a new windshield? I mainly just need the glass. There was a pretty bad rust spot on the lower part of the frame, but I was able to fix that and stop the leaking with some steel wool, and some crafty metal work with diamond plate. Now all I need is the glass, a kid threw a baseball and hit the window, didn't break all the way through, just cracked. I'm just looking to replace the glass.

Thanks,

·
Registered
194 Posts
You can get them on ebay, ot and local auto glass shop. should run ya more than 120 or so install and all.

Also, would not suggest buying one off ebay, since its glass and all...

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
ou may find a deal and be able to have them do it at the house or work. If covered by insurance no issues if not tell them this is a cash sale they may give you a break.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I forgot to mention, when I got mine done, there was rust issues and stuff, and the glass place I went to spent the time to proberly clean the rust, and prep it so it would not spread, all for a small fee. Just something might be worth mentioning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts