Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night and today we got like 6-8 inches of snow.. so while everyone was stuck inside i was havin fun wheeling in the snow... id like to give thanks to my jk for making that possible..

·
Banned
11,188 Posts
Last night and today we got like 6-8 inches of snow.. so while everyone was stuck inside i was havin fun wheeling in the snow... id like to give thanks to my jk for making that possible..
Nice. im so jealous. we got like a crappy snow/ice storm here. wasn't even fun to drive in. it was like it snowed for an hour melted then froze again.

·
I do my own stunts.
3,013 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Same here, 8" on the ground!! Being new to my Jeep I had been waiting for this day since I bought it. It far exceeded my expectations....first time I can remember being excited to drive to work!!

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:cool: I don't know why you're worried about the ESP in snow-it helps !!

You should always disable the system in the summer trailing, but not snow-unless you're worried about brake pad wear !!

Cheers

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
401 Posts
:cool: I don't know why you're worried about the ESP in snow-it helps !!

You should always disable the system in the summer trailing, but not snow-unless you're worried about brake pad wear !!

Cheers

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO
it doesn't help when your trying to do fishtails at 30mph or donuts in a parking lot! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
i don't find this...it will spin a little more, but for some reason the ESP still engages...
This mode is called "Partial off" in order to put it "full off" you half to do the procedure that is in your owner book, the one that you hold the esp button for 7 sec 3 times with differents steering positions...

Then you can do donuts when you whant, the only thing that is still active is the abs...

·
Registered
802 Posts
PICTURES are key to threads like this!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts