Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1979 CJ-7 Renegade
6,414 Posts
I'll admit that when I clicked this thread, I thought I was going to see a Game of Thrones-themed Jeep ... :hide:

Direwolves, anyone?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I am more interested in the upcoming Wintersun album. I have been waiting for a very, very long time.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts

There is too much awesomeness in that video.

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
PFS! :thumb: Jeep/snowmobile hybrid.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If Indiana got snow anymore I would want these. I just don't see me doing to well with these on dry pavement lol!

·
Registered
806 Posts
that's it .....
I'm selling my snowmobile now and buying a set of tracks ... LOL ...
Rob ....

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I just bought a snowmobile for the winter. I should've bought this instead!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea, Its like that in Indiana. First dusting causes about 50 slide offs. EVERY year EVERYONE forgets how to drive in snow... I'm really considering making some $ pulling people out this year but liability makes it not worth it nowadays.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yea, Its like that in Indiana. First dusting causes about 50 slide offs. EVERY year EVERYONE forgets how to drive in snow... I'm really considering making some $ pulling people out this year but liability makes it not worth it nowadays.
I second that!! Even when it rains people can't drive. I'm excited to see how the Jeep does in the snow. My last 2 cars have been quattro Audi's. They did better in the snow than my Jeep GC did. I hope my JKU does better than the Audi's.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
h22lude said:
I second that!! Even when it rains people can't drive. I'm excited to see how the Jeep does in the snow. My last 2 cars have been quattro Audi's. They did better in the snow than my Jeep GC did. I hope my JKU does better than the Audi's.
It'll be far superior in deep snow that is a given because of the clearance. On road tho where there is always less than 4 inches it could be even. Quattro is a very good system

·
Registered
491 Posts
jkjeeper06 said:
It'll be far superior in deep snow that is a given because of the clearance. On road tho where there is always less than 4 inches it could be even. Quattro is a very good system
Yeah I hope on the road it will be even. I'm hardly in need of height when driving in snow. Even then the Audi was able to drive right through an unplowed parking lot with snow higher than the bumper. Great AWD system. I have no worries with my Jeep.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I hope to drive the new jeep down to Navarre next time I visit. Where are the good Jeep areas in FL?
About a 2hr drive from Navarre but worth it for 1,000 acres of off roading fun with camping. Boggs & Boulders link: Home

Also you can off road on Eglin AFB

The Eglin Natural Resources Branch, locally known as Jackson Guard, is tasked with management of the vast natural resources found throughout the 464,000 acre Eglin reservation. Approximately 280,000 acres of the reservation are open to public use and enjoyment and specific information regarding hunting, fishing and outdoor recreational opportunities can be obtained by contacting or visiting the Natural Resources Branch office at 107 Hwy. 85 North, Niceville, Fla. A permit is required to recreate on the reservation; and in addition to providing maps, regulations and permit fee information, the Natural Resources office has educational displays that promote Eglin’s rare and sensitive natural communities and management efforts.The Natural Resources Branch hours of operation are: Monday through Thursday Eglin Air Force Base Guide - Leisure Time

7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Sundays and Federal holidays closed.Additional information may be obtained by calling Jackson Guard at 882-4164. Jackson Guard is closed on Sundays and Federal holidays.​

1 - 20 of 24 Posts