Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
its a pain, i had to adjust the travel on the wipers on my driver side. As to replace the motors I would check all the wiring first it may just be rotted off and need to be reconnected/spliced/replaced.

·
Registered
64 Posts
yeah my wipers some times just get like stuck every once in a while but if you move them with your hand it will work again. i know it has the right amount of travel but it may be due to corrosion

·
Registered
3 Posts
My son's YJ is doing the same thing. Arms moved a few inches then he geared a pop and they stopped. Now there is some sort of electrical clicking noise under the drivers side of dash. It seems to make noise when the turn signal is activated or if you tap on the fuse panel with your hand while the ignition is on. Already ordered the wiper switch and motor, planning on changing everything at once.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 93 did the same thing. I was looking for the fuse when I bumped the wiring harness right under the dash next to the steering column and they started working. I pushed the harness tight and it has been working every since.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.