Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Likely I'll have several questions as i'm wiring the ARB compressor loom. My electrical skills need help!!
Q1 - Where should I splice to for an accessory outlet, the cigarette +ve? My jeep has an unused rear wiper wire (soft top). This is the ARB compressor Red/Yel wire which requires an ignition connection hats active only when ignition is in the ACC position.
Q2 - Where should i splice to for the dash illumination wire? This is the ARB Blu/Wht wire that should be connected to an active dash light supply wire.
help for a rookie, pls

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
dogsbollocks said:
Likely I'll have several questions as i'm wiring the ARB compressor loom. My electrical skills need help!!
Q1 - Where should I splice to for an accessory outlet, the cigarette +ve? My jeep has an unused rear wiper wire (soft top). This is the ARB compressor Red/Yel wire which requires an ignition connection hats active only when ignition is in the ACC position.
Q2 - Where should i splice to for the dash illumination wire? This is the ARB Blu/Wht wire that should be connected to an active dash light supply wire.
help for a rookie, pls
Sorry to be no help but theres a great book called automotive electrical handbook that is very helpfully. but I'm sure others will chime in with something more helpful

1 - 3 of 3 Posts