Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to my first meeting with a San Antonio Jeep club in JAN and I looked on their calendar and it looks like there is a new place opening up near San Antonio called Wolves Caves.

That's great news since it's very close to me one more place where I can go wheel and the prices seem alright.

Wolf Caves

·
Registered
482 Posts
!!! Old thread resurrection alert !!!

Did you or anyone else on the forums hit this location yet? I'm planning on it as soon as I can, but would like a little feedback as well.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've been to K2 several times but not Wolves Caves. I'd like to check it out at some point.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts

Did you or anyone else on the forums hit this location yet? I'm planning on it as soon as I can, but would like a little feedback as well.

I liking the thought of that place!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am going to my first meeting with a San Antonio Jeep club in JAN and I looked on their calendar and it looks like there is a new place opening up near San Antonio called Wolves Caves.

That's great news since it's very close to me one more place where I can go wheel and the prices seem alright.

Wolf Caves

Resurrecting again. Did anyone end up going?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts