Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
I first read your tittle as "woman complains about BJ" in the recent threads part of the board

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
I first read your tittle as "woman complains about BJ" in the recent threads part of the board
LOL! Women have been complaining about that since time began, haven't they? :rofl:

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
that is awesome... good read.

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
That was AWESOME! Sorry Julie.. That guy is getting epic praise... No ban for him

·
Registered
16,641 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
That first response was spot on . . . "NAILED IT"

If she isn't into Jeeps tho' she'll never understand & thats not her fault but she maybe' should look for another boyfriend with the same interests as her
That's BS . . . whether she understands or is into Jeeps or not isn't the issue, unless it's her money she should STFU . . . I think the guy hit the nail on the head . . . she sounds like another dream killer.

·
Bludger
12,830 Posts
You guys! we don't know these people ,he could be a real money waster & she may be a real nice girl...or....he may be a great guy just trying to get his Jeep going & she might be a Barbie type that spends more on her nails than many would make in wages, who knows & really who cares. It was funny what he said I must admit

·
Registered
275 Posts
First response, priceless. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I'm thinking Mr Opinion just went thru a messy divorce or about to and was airing on the web his argument to his ex.Sounded more personal than an off the cuff response.I'm shocked that he would insist on a shower before sex,I guess I prefer it dirty............

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
Dreamkiller ... someone go enter that on urban dictionary
Urban Dictionary
"A dreamkiller is she who kills your dream of becoming a success; more specifically your dream of becoming a great business success. She's often a friend, family, co-worker, fellow group member, or well wisher. She's a snake in disguise, because she's ready to unleash her venom that drains the life from your dreams and plans."

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
So this just hit the front page of Reddit and i think it broke their (the other jeep forum's) server.

I agree with baja, there was some good stuff in there but he may have went a little over the top.

here is a mirror

http://i.imgur.com/2hYVY.png
Yeah, the JF site is very slooowwww...

·
In a trailer in the woods
75,276 Posts
Urban Dictionary
"A dreamkiller is she who kills your dream of becoming a success; more specifically your dream of becoming a great business success. She's often a friend, family, co-worker, fellow group member, or well wisher. She's a snake in disguise, because she's ready to unleash her venom that drains the life from your dreams and plans."

This sounds like my last GF.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts