Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am installing a new timing chain in my '87 4.2. I cleaned the timing cover in a pan of solvent, but I want it clean enough to paint prior to reinstalling it.
I brought it into the house to wash in the kitchen sink and my wife was putting dishes away from the dishwasher.
She said "What's that"? I told her and proceeded to scrub the cover with warm water and dish soap and a scotch brite.
While I was scrubbing away, we talked about plans for the garden and if it would snow this weekend.
No squawks about a dirty sink or greasy car parts in the house. No complaints whatsoever. She even chuckled and reminded me of when I cleaned her motorcycle wheels in the bath tub.
How's that for a Jeeper wife. I love her!

Thats why I am Lucky Mac

·
Registered
current: 07 JKUR previous: totaled 93 yj after new engine and tranny perfect timing!
162 Posts
You are lucky Mac lol. You had the magic word in there "dishwasher" mine won't bitch either but if she was doing dishes in the sink instead of a dishwasher I wouldn't even attempt doing something like that if I ever expected to get any um... Ya know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts