We started some more creek clean up at the farm yesterday. This turn in the river has been collecting debris and trees. With the warm weekend we had we decided to pull some trees out. We spun a tire off the bead on the skid steer so we decided to pull with the jeep. The stock SRA tires did better than I thought they would. We cut them into chunks and will have a fire shortly. After we finished and the water cleared up I looked down and there was this funny looking leaf. I then realized it was a soft shell turtle. We took the skid steer tire to the local Goodyear shop and they reset the tire for us for free. I did look at a duratrac they had on the wall. They would have helped with the mud for sure.