Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for new wheels and tires and found this on craigslist but i can't decide whether they'd look good on my 06' Wrangler Unlimited. What do you think???

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
depends on the look of your rig...

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I'm a black rim/no chrome guy myself, but if they're the right backspacing I think they'd look pretty good on your rig. :thumb:

JMO...but yours is what counts most.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I've seen them on a blue unlimted and they look fine. It really depends on if you like the way the wheels look. Personally with that style, I like black. Black on black usually looks good, but that is just me.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I'm a black wheel fan (flat) but if they're a good price and you like the silver/black theme then go for it...

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Seems like they would like fine to me. Very simple and unassuming, which is what I look for in Jeep Wheels.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the guys asking for $500. theres no way I'm paying that much for them. i honestly just want the tires and install them onto the Ion Alloy 174 rims. what would be a fair price to ask for?

·
Registered
47 Posts
i personally dont like anything shiny or silvery looking on a jeep, a brushed stainless look isnt bad, but a matte black or just a standard black look looks badass on any jeep especially one thats black already

·
Registered
403 Posts
yes i would. i have been waiting for a deal to pop up in my area but nothing so far. tires are expensive, the rims i want are like 70 bucks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes i would. i have been waiting for a deal to pop up in my area but nothing so far. tires are expensive, the rims i want are like 70 bucks
im tellin ya dude i looked into getting the goodyear wrangler duratrac tires... comes out to be AT LEAST $720 plus installation. A college kid like myself does not have much to work with i guess

1 - 14 of 14 Posts