Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just testing the waters on this one. I have a neighbor here in Buena Vista that is a big part of an organization that gets current and retired military personnel and their family's on outdoor adventures. Their web site is fobcolorado.org I stopped by this evening to see if they ever needed any body to help to get some of them out on an offroad adventure. I told him that we have a great group of fellow Jeepers that like to help out our military friends.

They have a group coming up for Memorial Day weekend. If we can get enough interest in people wanting to take some of these military personnel on a ride, we might be able to do something for them. Of course those of you who know me it would be a trip on Chinamans Gulch. That means the usual modified rigs that are capable of this trail. I know that we all show interest in helping our military. If we can get a good sized group together we might be partof their special weekend.

No this is just a feeler so any feed back would be welcome. I am thinking of doing the run on Sunday May 25th.

Thanks for your support.
Doug Jensen
BV Jeep

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
I'd be in for that. I'd have to see about putting in a back seat. Poor Maud will die of shock...

I guess that we'd have to back off on some of our usual foolishness, they will be there to have fun, not have the shit scared out of them ;)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Dan it would be nice to see you too. I'm hoping for a good amount of interest. I think it could be a good time

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
I'd be in but only have one seat to offer. I am sure Corrie would give hers up for something like this.

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
I'd be in but only have one seat to offer. I am sure Corrie would give hers up for something like this.
Not a problem, Chad. We'll just strap her on my spare tire. Be interesting to hear her screaming her head off for six hours...

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Well Dan it would be nice to see you too. I'm hoping for a good amount of interest. I think it could be a good time
Yeah, sure. It would be nice to see Dan, what about me??? Oh, I'm just an old fart that people put up with... Poor me, I think I go find some worms to eat...

·
Registered
771 Posts
Not a problem, Chad. We'll just strap her on my spare tire. Be interesting to hear her screaming her head off for six hours...
Of course I would give up my seat for such an event... I'll gather the gals and go to the hot springs :)

Ed, it takes a lot to make me scream and so far nothing to do with a Jeep ;)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So far I seethat we could possibly have 8 rigs so far. I will talk to the guy in charge to see if we have enough interest.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts