Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone on here would wanna do a jeep n grub in the IE once a month go to different places talk jeeps looks at jeeps and eat and drink ? Is there any interest in doing this ?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Where in the IE?
I'm over in the Antelope Valley, and to drive to the meet in LB is a real stretch with the horrible traffic on the 405.
Perhaps up at Lytle creek, or over at Norco or Corona?
The drive to Lenwood is a far stretch for most, and in Hesperia, but that is another place that is possible.

The IE is such a large area, that it takes some figuring to find a meeting place.
Some guys are getting together in Temecula, and some in the shopping area by "Bass Pro", in Ontario.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where in the IE? I'm over in the Antelope Valley, and to drive to the meet in LB is a real stretch with the horrible traffic on the 405. Perhaps up at Lytle creek, or over at Norco or Corona? The drive to Lenwood is a far stretch for most, and in Hesperia, but that is another place that is possible. The IE is such a large area, that it takes some figuring to find a meeting place. Some guys are getting together in Temecula, and some in the shopping area by "Bass Pro", in Ontario.
I know about the bass pro meet its a good meet but I'm talking about eating talking about jeeps n having a few drinks I was thinking maybe doing the first one at hanger 24 if people are interested there's food and beer and a big parking lot .. That's in Redlands

1 - 6 of 6 Posts