Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted a local gent today, that does Auto Pinstriping for Dealerships in San Antonio, and the surrounding areas. His brother painted my bike a couple of years ago, and he did a Striping Kit for my Suzuki SX4 Crossover last year. VERY Professional work.

Anyway, I called him up this morning, and wanted to see if he had anything, "Jeep Wrangler", specific. He did!

What I had done, was something simple, and not too flashy. He removed the Stock "WRANGLER" logo, just underneath the "X" logo on both fenders, and added a full length "WRANGLER" logo, with a cool looking font, on both sides of the hood. On the back, near the Fuel Door, he added "4x4" on both sides, with a matching font. Finally, he added a couple of thin strips (1/16" and 1/8") of black Pinstriping along the front and rear fenders. I like it! WHUDAYATHINK?

Rebadged Wrangler!

Now, I'm trying to figure out something for the doors. I'm not sure what, but the gears in my head are slowwwwwwly turning!

Cheers!

BB

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Definitely looks personalized in a not so flashy way. I like it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Looks Good ,like the personal touches.I also took factory decals off just left Trail Rated
,put the Jeep club patch and my Black Jeep Society patch underneath it.Mine is a Unlimited so thats what I put on hood.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Not my style, but not my Jeep. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'd lose the "4X4". That's redundant on a Wrangler...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Folks! He had either the package I chose that was available, or offered this one:

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Thanks Folks! He had either the package I chose that was available, or offered this one:

Cheers!

BB
...Might as well remove those blinged out shackles...

I'm not one for a lot of chrome or big rims but lose those shackles and big rims and it ain't half bad.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I just gouged out my eyes with a grapefruit spoon...

·
Administrator
12,481 Posts
Okay, it s Jk with a wrangler sticker on it.. what am I missing here? Needs a TONKA sticker.

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
OK, been following this thread and was wondering what all the hubub was about, then scrolled up a little further. I'm with Hilldweller. Can I borrow your grapefruit spoon?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts