Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
We prefer to do that run clockwise, bit more climbs, then descents. Either way is fun. thanks for sharing the vids.

Seems there was a chatterbox on the first one.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
DaK said:
We prefer to do that run clockwise, bit more climbs, then descents. Either way is fun. thanks for sharing the vids.

Seems there was a chatterbox on the first one.
Chatterbox Hell, I was quiet most of the day. Lol

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Long periods of silence on a badass run doesn't really fit how I roll. If you do something cool; make an obstacle the first time or something, why not celebrate? I've lead runs where nobody said anything, dead silence...Boring, and especially if you have no passenger. We're wheeling; let loose. Where else can you geesh?!! Thanks for the diss Dak. :nonono:

·
Premium Member
8,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have to say that the chatter on the radio was fun. I thought there would be more. It was my first time with the group and I was pretty quiet. And I ain't got no stinkin modern radio i can hook my music to. LOL

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
And it's not like there was a ton of it...but yea, if I do something and it was fun, I tend to share. If it bugs anybody on my runs, don't come! :D

·
Premium Member
8,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It was part of the ambiance of the run to hear the music bouncing off the walls of the canyon. Kind of like a concert hall effect.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts