Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I'm a signmaker in the UK & have been asked to do the vinyl side stripes & Wrangler Limited text for a client as he's re-building his Jeep.

Trouble is, I'm having great difficulty in tracking down either the font or the actual logo.

Can anyone help at all? I've attached a photo of what I'm after.

I could also do with the 4.0 L high output one whilst I'm here.

Where do you guys get these from?
Many thanks for any help at all.

Gwaredd.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
collins brothers in texas does them. they will not ship internationally. phone is:1-800-699-5337.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
also try this. factory numbers.:punk: if this dosen't work email me and i will send part nos.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your help NavyChief. Unfortunately, Collins Brother weren't able to help, & some of the stickers they sell are nasty reproductions - something my OCD would never let me install on one of my jobs!

After searching the internet in vein, I knuckled down & painstakingly re-made them. Being the kind sole that I am, if anyone would like a copy of the file to take to their local signmaker, just let me know & I'll send it over as I know what a pig they are to do.

I have the 'Wrangler Limited' & the '4.0L High Output' as above in cut ready format.

Cheers,

Gwaredd.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wrangler sign

Could you please send me that jeep wrangler sign, because i have the same probleme like you had in 2009.

Thank you very much

Max

1 - 5 of 5 Posts