Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i bought my first wrangler and ive been looking through the forum for reviews on suspension choices and i couldnt really find any that helped me out so i was thinking about going with a skyjacker 4in or an old man emu if anyone could steer me in the right direction that would be great

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
BDS, OME, Zone, Currie. All are pretty popular. Its more along the line on how much are you willing to spend and what you are doing with it. BDS is good stuff at a good price but not top of the line. Zone is a favorite of College kids, there sister comapnys with BDS so good stuff but even a better price. Old Man Emu (OME) Great stuff but you pay for it as the same with Currie.

I personally like BDS, they have a great warranty and customer support. Plus the price is good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im trying to keep it to 800 or less and im not going in deep swamps just sand pits and trails mostly cause thats whats around but i need to keep it streetable because i commute in it daily and i heard long arm suspensions sucked for street driving. Thanks for the advice!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts