Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
There is so much win in that video. Passing a Hummer in 3'+ water, maroon five ring-tone, russian girls and wrapping it up with a warning to another driver "Don't go there. Too high" epic

·
Registered
38,318 Posts
That was awesome! you must be a member of S.W.A.T.T. severe weather alternative transportation team

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Isn't that salt water? Just saying
That's what I was thinking. He better pressure wash the hell out of that JK with fresh water when this is over with. Not counting having to drain the diffs and refill, drain t-case, etc. A lot of work ahead of him.

But...cool vid. The GM, I mean, Hummer didn't want none.

·
Registered
288 Posts
In Soviet Russia, Jeep floods you.

Everything was cool until his Maroon 5 playlists started.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Got to love a JEEP!

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
That water looks really high! Deeper than I normally like to go. Do you have a snorkel? Love the video tho!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Damn.

That's higher than I would have ventured through. Which makes me ask. What's the highest recommended water depth to submerge a stock jk?

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
That's what I was thinking. He better pressure wash the hell out of that JK with fresh water when this is over with. Not counting having to drain the diffs and refill, drain t-case, etc. A lot of work ahead of him.

But...cool vid. The GM, I mean, Hummer didn't want none.
But they were doing important work. :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,003 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Man that was ballzie. Nice vid though!

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
cool vid thanks for sharing! Out here in MI we have 50-60mph winds today. Stopped on my way into work to pull a tree out of the road.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That water looks really high! Deeper than I normally like to go. Do you have a snorkel? Love the video tho!
Hello jkjeeper, that's not my rig, so I don't know if the rescuer had a snorkel or not. It's just a vid that I snatched off YouTube. All I know, at the very least, is that WD-40 stock should soar!

This is all that the video OP has written, so far:

"We were rescued by the Jeep wrangler! Water started to rise at 7.20 and streets became completely flooded in 30-35 minutes! Cars are floating!"

"We came to see what happens on emmons ave around 7pm. This is when the flood started. I have another video on youtube how it all began. We went to our friends house for 15 minutes and when we came out our car wheels were half flooded. We decided to move the car and asked our friends to pack. After another 15 minutes steets were flooded up to our hood. The rest of the cars were floating. We barely made it."

1 - 20 of 33 Posts