Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 month old baby boy and it is time for his first Jeep!! I have looked everywhere at the stores and can't find anything. I Looked on Ebay and the only ones that they had were either little matchbox or Big diecast that are about 40 bucks. THe main problem is that I can't find a light khaki colored one anywhere!! I wouldn't care to buy a big one if I could find a khaki sahara especially but would settle for a Rubicon. If anyone knows where to find one let me know!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
buy one of the bast one and prep, prime, prep, paint :).

Go to the local paint store and have them color match your jeep.13 bucks for color match here.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
are you looking fro one of those power wheels ones that he can ride in?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did look at those, Toy's R us had 3! A barbie one for 200 a dora one with purple tires for 250 and a hurricane for 400!! Of course the only one for a boy would be double the others. Right now I am really just looking for one for him to put up, His first jeep. The power wheels will be when he can at least sit up on his own!!

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
What you need is a soft one made of fabric that he will actually be able to play with in a couple months. :D Wouldn't be too hard to make either.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah that would be cool too, but neither I nor the wife can sew, so if I could find one somewhere that would work!!

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
It's easy. Build the pattern like a box and add some seam allowance around all the pieces. Get the right fabric, probably could even find just the right colors and fabric for the top easy. Stitch it all together. Viola, Jeep. :D

Dang, now I want one.....

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I still say get a power wheels one and put a car seat in it ...haha I wish I still had mine

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
It's easy. Build the pattern like a box and add some seam allowance around all the pieces. Get the right fabric, probably could even find just the right colors and fabric for the top easy. Stitch it all together. Viola, Jeep. :D

Dang, now I want one.....
Sounds like the next WF purchasable gift! Not only can you post on WF, but you can sleep with WF too! (that dident sound right >.<)

But tiny is right, sewing is fairly easy if you just take the time to sit down and do it.

~Lev

1 - 10 of 10 Posts