Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
We are new to the world of Wranglers and have purchased a 2014 JKU Freedom Oscar Mike edition.
Does anyone know where there are a few easy trails to take a completely stock JKU too in or around the Upstate?
The jeep has less than 500 miles on it so we ae not looking to beat it up but would like to test out the 4 wheel drive.
Thanks in asvance

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I don't have the answers for you, but as a fellow newb, I'm interested in the same kinda trails myself!

Did you get your Jeep at Big O? When I bought mine there was a white Freedom Edition there. Sharp looking ride for sure.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. I don't have the answers for you, but as a fellow newb, I'm interested in the same kinda trails myself! Did you get your Jeep at Big O? When I bought mine there was a white Freedom Edition there. Sharp looking ride for sure.
We shopped around but finally found what we wanted at McKinney, they were phenomenal.
Big- O didn't have the selection the other places did.
We also went to Lake Keowee, they were horrible to deal with. We left there after an hour and returned to McKinney to purchase the one we have.
Having the homemade hoist system makes removing the top a synch.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I kinda lucked out at Big O. They had exactly what I wanted with just 2 exceptions:
* No tow hitch. (They added it for me.)
* Did not want the hard top. (Used as a negotiating point. Wife actually likes it, but I took it off after Day 1. I'm going to run the soft top only until I see how cold it gets inside this winter before deciding whether to sell.)

·
Registered
68,497 Posts
Oscar Mike 72 said:
Hello all,
We are new to the world of Wranglers and have purchased a 2014 JKU Freedom Oscar Mike edition.
Does anyone know where there are a few easy trails to take a completely stock JKU too in or around the Upstate?
The jeep has less than 500 miles on it so we ae not looking to beat it up but would like to test out the 4 wheel drive.
Thanks in asvance
Welcome:wavey:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We rode last weekend, over in NE GA. Wish I'd seen it in time you could have gone with us. I've gone the last three Saturdays, so it'll probably be a few weeks. The next time we ride I'll post it up here for ya. BTW we're in Anderson.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum! We rode last weekend, over in NE GA. Wish I'd seen it in time you could have gone with us. I've gone the last three Saturdays, so it'll probably be a few weeks. The next time we ride I'll post it up here for ya. BTW we're in Anderson.
Do you have an address or location?
If you don't mind message me with some details.
Are you in a club?
Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
We went to Charlie's Creek last weekend. It's about 10miles on the other side of Clayton GA. We have a Christian jeep group that does something together at least once a month. It's a family friendly group with Christian fellowship. We have a website that has more info, including a link to our FB group, if your interested. You're welcome anytime. The website is www.jeepup.net

·
Registered
299 Posts
hello guys bought my 2014 JKUR from Spartanburg dodge last Saturday... Scotty

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hello guys bought my 2014 JKUR from Spartanburg dodge last Saturday... Scotty
Nice we all need to get together and test them out on some trails.
Anyone been up to the Horse Pasture?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts