Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have read and seen a few examples on the forum about Wrangler vs car/truck/van - with the Wrangler, not always, but usually coming away pretty much unscathed. Well...we backed into the neighbor's work van (who incidentally had parked it on the road, doh!) yesterday - ops!

The custom built Rocky Ridge Full Armour rear bumper did it's job, and then some eh?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Ewww....you got his door and his fender, that won't be cheap!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how did you not see a big white van behind you?
Oh -- knew the van was there, saw the van in the mirror, was in a hurry to go rescue a stranded family on highway with a blown tire, and as evidenced by picture ~ totally misjudged the exact location of that big white thing.......

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Oh -- knew the van was there, saw the van in the mirror, was in a hurry to go rescue a stranded family on highway with a blown tire, and as evidenced by picture ~ totally misjudged the exact location of that big white thing.......
Of course accidents happen and, if they are going to happen, it's great to come out on top! Love the awesome bumpers.

This is a good time for a reminder. As a driver of a firetruck and ambulance let me give you some advice (perhaps a bit late). The greater the emergency, the more you need to SLOW DOWN! Adrenaline really narrows your vision perspective and will get you in a lot of trouble.

So glad you are all okay here and it's only property damage.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Makes me think that I need a back up camera!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts