• LilBlueTJBaja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TJ Smith

Votes: 2 11.1%

2023 March Wrangler Challenge- Wrangler Women

9K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  LasVegasLefty 
#1 ·
Automotive parking light Vehicle Sky Car Hood
Are you ready to join the celebration of Women's History Month and the opening of Wrangler Women in style?

For the first time in the history of WranglerForum.com, we are bringing you a very special Ride of the Month contest, sponsored by Metal Cloak, who joins us in our celebration of Women's History Month and International Women's Day by providing the winner of the contest with a gift of $200 off a purchase from MetalCloak.com.

Welcome to our Badass Jeeps and the Women Who Own Them photo contest!

We want to see your Jeep and hear your stories!

This is your chance to showcase your ride and story, and connect with other badass women, whether you're a seasoned off-roader, daily commuter, or somewhere in between!

So grab your camera, gather your friends, and let's celebrate badass women and badass Jeeps together.

We can't wait to see your photos!

Winners will receive:
  • $200 off a purchase from MetalCloak.com
  • One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  • A profile badge to show off your winner status
  • A place in the WranglerForum.com winner's gallery

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Hello! Been Jeeping as "Jeepherz" since 2012. Also former owner of a 1998 Mall Crawler TJ. My 2012 JK "Elivra" (lots of lift with some trashy red lipstick) is my bad ass rock crawler. 4" lift, 4.56s, 35s, PSC, locked, armored to the teeth and oh...Metal Cloak Overline Fenders. 😉
When I am not slowly rock crawling....I am driving a LOT faster in my 2022 392 XR. Which currently needs some MCLovin.
The post didn't mention if you wanted a single photo or "photos".So here are a few!
I call that third one "Full of Hot Air." Because it was hot that day. ;) I think it's important that the ladies get out and explore the wild world of Jeeping! It's a wonderful community and there is nothing better than flipping the top back, enjoying the sunshine and living the Jeep life up in the mountains. Or beaches... or wherever you may roam.

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Car Motor vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Hood

#5 ·
Welcome to the Forum @LadyRocklander

That's a very handy rock in the first pic for a photo shoot(y).

Great looking rig. Do you use the door hinge steps to get into the roof top tent?

Good Luck, L.M.

#8 ·
C'mon ladies! I know there is more than a handful of ladies on this forum. Really?

If you're proud of your rig then post some pics and enter! This is the first EVER All Women contest!

And who wouldn't want a $200 discount from Metalcloak? I know I would...

Get crackin' ladies! The month is half over!

To those who already entered, Good luck to you! Good to see the proud Jeepin' women show us what they got. Much respect! ✌

#9 ·
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Smile Lip Eyebrow Cap Flash photography

Hello ladies! My name is Ashley, I live in Ohio and this is my 2013 JKU Oscar the Grouch. My husband is the one who grew up in the offroad life. I had four wheelers but nothing too fancy. Once we got together 11 years ago we starting wheeling together. It started off with too many XJs to count, a few TJs and now we are both into the JKUs. We've also had sxs but the jeep life just fits our family so well. We have two little boys who love to ride every weekend as well. I'm a brand ambassador this year for the first time with Off Road Vixens and so excited to be a part of such a great group of ladies. I've had my jeep for three years and slowly keep building bigger and bigger. This year I'm upgrading to 40" tires and I am stoked! I love seeing all of your rigs! Keep being the badass women you are!

#11 ·
This is my 2007 Jk Stock Queen “Excalibur” bought her new off the lot and she just hit 100k miles. Recently did some upgrades myself including new bumpers and fenders I bought as take offs from Craigslist. Installed these LED fog lights, turn signals and headlights myself. My first electrical work on her, used a fuse tap to the ignition for the Foglights since my old bumper didn’t have these. Recently installed a double din stereo with front and rear cameras. She really needs some steering upgrades. Please consider her, even if she’s not nearly as sexy as the other photos here lol. Metal Cloak is the best.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

#17 ·
Hi, my friend sent me this link and thought I should show my Metal Cloak

Attachments

This post has been deleted
#21 ·
"Girlie Gearhead," "GoJo Queen," whatever ... I grew up working in my Father's Machine Shops and Muscle Cars and Jeeps have been a passion for me all my life.

I bought my first Jeep Brand new in 1977 ... a CJ7 Limited Edition Golden Eagle that cost me $6811.56 at DiSalvo's AMC Jeep in St. Louis. When you're a kid working for minimum wage chasing a dream, $6811.56 might as well be Bugatti money. You remember that sort of thing!

I've owned Jeeps ever since, sometimes as many as three at a time (we had six children). Bumpers, winches, lifts, tires, wheels, racks, snorkels, lights, gears, axles, nerf bars ... I've had more fun with these Tinker Toy Platforms than the law should allow.

My 2023 2DR Sport S and Hubby's 2023 4DR Rubicon ... we got him the Rubicon in an effort to be fair. If he hopes to keep up with this crazy Norwegian, he needs all the advantages he can get!

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Sky

#23 ·
Thank you.

As I mentioned, we have six children all grown and gone. People say Jeeps and boats are depreciating assets, people say Jeeps and boats are a bad investment. Our kids grew up wheeling and boating, not all hugged up with some electronic gizmo. We have indeed spent a bunch of money over the years, but our kids are happy, healthy, successful adults and we never spent a dime on bail or rehab. In my world, I consider that to have been a sound investment strategy.

Tire Wheel Water Car Vehicle

Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive carrying rack Car

Water Plant Water resources Automotive tire Natural environment

Water Cloud Sky Watercraft Boat

Smile Water Boat Recreation Event

Water Boat Watercraft Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Mammal

Water Boat Smile Watercraft Tree

Water Smile Sky Eyewear Recreation

#34 ·
Yay!! So thankful to be a part of the Jeep community💚 Thank you for voting for me and Baby Jeep!! I hope to see y'all on the trails! 💚💚🙏

Congratulations @LasVegasLefty!

Please reach out to @MetalCloak and make arrangements for your grand prize. We have already applied your free year of premium membership, and you will be able to see that reflected on your profile.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.