Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full set of soft lowers and uppers for sale. i thank they are bestop brand. the uppers have the rounded corner so they will will fit a hardtop. the lowers are in great shape. the latches work perfect. and there are no tears. the uppers have seen better days but are still very functional. the zippers work fine and the frame is in good shape. each upper has a small tear in the lower vynal but no in the window. i would take 200 obo for the full set. I can send pitures upon request and will try to get some up soon. feel free to text or call me for quickest response.
Also i have a pair of steel lowers (hard half doors) for sale. they are in great shape. They are painted forst green and paint is in good shape. as anything else you can always change the color to suit your needs. the interior is the tan panels (desert, sandstone) what ever you want to call it. they are in good shape as well. i will take 400 obo on these. i also have a pair of the rail kits if you want to mate soft uppers to them. i can throw them in if it would. I do not have kees that go with the doors, everything else is in good order

My number is 919 614 6015 and my name is chris

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are made to go togather I thank. Id prefer to sell them that way. I'll take 150 for the whole set though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts