Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Does it only come in white?

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
If they are ever available in black I wouldn't mind having one. Looks real nice though, kind of a military style lettering.
Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
what do you reckon it would cost to post one over to australia?

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
will run postage tommorrow, mind giving me a postal code?

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Silver?

You opened up a can of worms didn't you? :D

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Simple Scout said:
Silver?

You opened up a can of worms didn't you? :D
yes we did. ima post a sticky poll over in off topic. obviously we can't make one sticker in every color for everyone, as much as we'd like to. It just doesn't make sense from an cost perspective, but if we can narrow it down to say 5 colors that we can get produced on a bulk level, we'd be more than happy to do that for you guys! so i'll get that poll up and ya'll can vote on the top 5 colors you'd like to see the sticker come in.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'd buy in black whenever available :)

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
khenderson said:
yes we did. ima post a sticky poll over in off topic. obviously we can't make one sticker in every color for everyone, as much as we'd like to. It just doesn't make sense from an cost perspective, but if we can narrow it down to say 5 colors that we can get produced on a bulk level, we'd be more than happy to do that for you guys! so i'll get that poll up and ya'll can vote on the top 5 colors you'd like to see the sticker come in.

Thanks. I've already voted!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I will take a silver one also if you can get them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i got mine on my rig

1 - 15 of 15 Posts