Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my JK a few months ago and I'm already looking into getting a paint job something other than silver, like matte military green or matte black or maybe white.. I was told that they have vinyl wraps and you can do a bedliner spray and a whole bunch of different things! I don't know which is best for me to do. I want something reasonably priced but also durable since I go on trails often. HELP!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just got my JK a few months ago and I'm already looking into getting a paint job something other than silver, like matte military green or matte black or maybe white.. I was told that they have vinyl wraps and you can do a bedliner spray and a whole bunch of different things! I don't know which is best for me to do. I want something reasonably priced but also durable since I go on trails often. HELP!
There's quite a few shops that do vehicle wraps. Check out Rolln Wrapz or Skin Wrapz in your area.

I really like the guys at Camoliner do to the jeeps with their custom Kevlar lining. It's $$$, but definitely worth it and they stand by their work. They are located in Denton, Tx.

Check them out at CamoLiner

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm also looking into something like this. I have an all white jku and want to add something to add some color accents and just make it look a little different. There are some companies online that sell precut side body graphics you can add for around $200....not alot of designs to choose from though. There are a couple vehicle wrap places in our town I may check out but I'm guessing that's more $. I'm not entirely sure what I want yet or how much I'm willing to spend. Love to see what others have done in this regard.

·
Administrator
41,907 Posts
There is an interesting site I've come across. A quick look at the site, all I don't see anything just mat but you might want to check it out. They look to be DIY and much cheaper than full wraps.

Jeep Graphic Kits | Jeepskins

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mine was done in camo from the dealership:

Its the easiest car to clean that I have ever owned. Mud and dirt just rise off, no drying except for the windows.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's sick! How much did the dealer charge for the wrap and labor?
Thanks-

The cost was $2300 - they actually had installed the wrap, lift, wheels and tires and tinted all the windows... sat on the showroom floor for a couple months. Its a love hate thing and obviously loved it. Made me a killer deal to make room for the 2016's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts