Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wreck my Tj an was wondering if anyone had any spare parts I could but like my center console is cracked and my drives side door panel is crack me hoods bent and both fenders are bent and ect.. I have the parts for under nether I'm just looking to make her pretty agin if you have any parts or no a good website please let me know thank you the last ones before the wreck thanks

image-2370196270.jpg

image-1396817640.jpg

image-2432052206.jpg

image-3335376988.jpg

image-3958961418.jpg

image-4199373704.jpg

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't know of a good site to order the parts from. I'm sure there out there.
I am just letting you know that the fenders, and hood a friend ordered from 4 wheel parts are super flimsy.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Sounds like a good time to upgrade to flat fenders and buy a hood from Davey's Jeeps.

I am looking at Metalcloaks. My problem is to wants and not enough coin to make it happen. lol

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Craigslist is your friend. While you're at it you could monstaline/bedline if you don't track down matching pieces

·
Registered
110 Posts
X2 on Craigslist. It's amazing what you can find. Maybe you can find the door panel in a salvage yard. I just built tube fenders because of a wreck too. I think I got the metal tubes from Jeeptubes.com. I've heard of guys making consoles out of ammo boxes or maybe you could upgrade to some metal lock box. Thats if you want to take the more DIY rout. It's a pretty Jeep though. Good luck

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Poor baby. (I mean the Jeep). It's sad to see them damaged like that. I remember when I damaged mine. I wanted to cry. But, I was lucky and found a guy who loved Jeeps so much that he fixed mine with a new painted hood, new fender, Fixed the quarter panel perfectly, new lights, straightened the bumper, new radiator, and aligned everything for $1000.00. Everyone else wanted $3500.00 to $5000.00 dollars. That guy was a blessing. I still can't believe how lucky I was.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts