Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting since last Friday for my tire relocation bracket so I can get my 31 fitted properly on the gate. Of course, qtec shipped fedex dumbpost.... Ahem.... I mean "smartpost", and it took 7 days to get to me. I open it to find a pair of Jk grab handles.... They shipped another out today but used the same crappy fedex smartpost. Would it have been too much to rush it out to me since it was your mistake?? Really?? Not a very good way to keep customers returning. JMHO. He did say to keep the handles but wth am I going to do with Jk bolt on handles in my LJ?! Time to find a good vendor with EXCELLENT customer service.
Just wanted to share my experience (and maybe vent a little).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Too bad. Every seller is going to have a few people they disappoint. I bought some control arms from Rukse a little while ago and they had awesome service and the product was awesome! They coated them in a powder coating and they have been working great since I put them on. Very high quality.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I don't think you need a relocation bracket to fit 31's on your tailgate. What do you have? CJ, YJ, TJ or JK?
My 05 came with 31's and the spare fit with no problem.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Every seller is going to have a few people they disappoint.QUOTE]

at least theyre taking care of it, try getting help from a online only vendor. did you ask for faster shipping when you spoke with them? im sure they wouldve done so if asked.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know everyone makes mistakes and no one seller is perfect.... It just aggravated me bc I needed it sooner rather than later. Oh well, it's over.... I will probably try another vendor next time. Morris offers military discount I see. They will probably get my biz.

I have an LJ. I don't have a stock rear bumper so I have to force it closed and yank the tire to open. Probably would've fit with the stock bumper.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I had to get relocation bracket because the 31" was rubbing on the aftermarket bumper. I use Morris 4x4 and 4WheelOnline. Morris has backordered a few things on me but they give you the option to opt out if you want. Otherwise items ship quickly. They are a vendor on here now.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
I have been waiting since last Friday for my tire relocation bracket so I can get my 31 fitted properly on the gate. Of course, qtec shipped fedex dumbpost.... Ahem.... I mean "smartpost", and it took 7 days to get to me. I open it to find a pair of Jk grab handles.... They shipped another out today but used the same crappy fedex smartpost. Would it have been too much to rush it out to me since it was your mistake?? Really?? Not a very good way to keep customers returning. JMHO. He did say to keep the handles but wth am I going to do with Jk bolt on handles in my LJ?! Time to find a good vendor with EXCELLENT customer service.
Just wanted to share my experience (and maybe vent a little).
Hello BadSweet,

I apologize for the issues with your order. Please PM me your info, I would like to see if there is anything we can do expedite the replacement order.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts