Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Commercial Member
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of JKU Factory upper half doors for a project. The plastic can be ripped or scratched up. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Hey kind of odd topic but how have your factory uppers been working. I'm looking for halfs now and am leaning toward factory doors. I see you are working on your own uppers. Where or what is the weak part on the factory ones. Would you recommend factory uppers? Thanks.

·
Commercial Member
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey kind of odd topic but how have your factory uppers been working. I'm looking for halfs now and am leaning toward factory doors. I see you are working on your own uppers. Where or what is the weak part on the factory ones. Would you recommend factory uppers? Thanks.
I absolutely love my half doors. The thing I do not like about the uppers is the plastic window. The factory uppers hold up better than my old YJ uppers.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Cool. I found a Set of shells for cheap! 250 for the 4 doors. I got to track down some parts now to get them functional. If you know of anyone with uppers let me know. Or any other parts.

·
Commercial Member
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. I found a Set of shells for cheap! 250 for the 4 doors. I got to track down some parts now to get them functional. If you know of anyone with uppers let me know. Or any other parts.

Nice. Congrats

1 - 5 of 5 Posts