Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a cheap / inexpensive JK stock front bumper. I have a 2015, so any years after 2007 should work.

Condition isn't important, damaged, cracked, bent, dented, whatever! Just need the plastic cover, not the whole bumper assembly. Going to be cutting it up for mod project practice. Want mine intact just in case this doesn't work out so I can go back to original.

I'm located in Southeast MI, willing to travel within reason and for the right price. If you have anything you're willing to get rid of, let me know.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Check out if there are any 4x4 shops around you. The one here had a plie of bumpers. I paid $60 for bumper, beam, hooks and foglights

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out if there are any 4x4 shops around you. The one here had a plie of bumpers. I paid $60 for bumper, beam, hooks and foglights

Didn't think of 4x4 shops. I've been checking Craigslist and local junk yards can't seem to find anything under $100. Bit much for all I want to do...
Thanks for the idea :)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
If you want to come to Texas you can have mine off a 2014. New condition and we can do some Texas wheeling. If you don't want to make the drive, contact Ace Engineering. I think they are in Warren. My guess is that they may have one laying around from their builds.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have one off of my 2013. Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks, I would be but Texas is a little far even to pay for shipping.

If you want to come to Texas you can have mine off a 2014. New condition and we can do some Texas wheeling. If you don't want to make the drive, contact Ace Engineering. I think they are in Warren. My guess is that they may have one laying around from their builds.
Sounds fun, Texas wheeling! But a little far for a bumper. I'll try Ace Engineering, thanks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies and help everyone. Found one this morning on Craigslist, local.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts