Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the REAR seatbelts for a 92-95 YJ. They are the shoulder harness type. Does anybody have some they want to sell? Thanks...Scott

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
not selling but... when we wheel and we have our little guy with us (he's 3), we put his booster seat in the center with one seatbelt holding one side and another on the other side. Then he has his little five point harness in his chair. OMG he loves being able to see out the front! Especially when there is snow or mud everywhere! ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a set from the front mounted back there, but it just doesn't look right. Do the rear ones mount differently? The reason I am doing this is I swapped a sport bar for a family bar & it did not come with rear seatbelts only fornts, so I used them.

Thanks for reply. I have 2 kids I have to tote. I will be able to use lap belts from original sport bar on 1, but need shoulder for booster seat.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I am willing to sell mine as I won't ever use them again. They are black in color and they do work. I will verify the belts work when I get my jeep back from the frame shop tomorrow, if you are still looking for a set.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts